Selasa, 30 November 2010

First Love.

i was with him sence grade 4 i completed my journey of love till one night i had a phone call from my boyfriend sayig "i love u baby" i was excited that a boy had calling me and telling that he loves me sence that day i love him as if i born to be love with this boy!.....
i loved him and he loved me and we use to meet each other in shooping mall called"saharah" pure a week and one day i meeted my best friend sence grade 6 and i told her about my boyfriend and gave her his e-mail but after i knewd that he don't cares about me but only at her and maybe he loved her coz of that we broke up it was the day of valantines and i called my boyfried there is this girl who answer me and she told me bader don't want to talk to u and don't call him coz from now i'm his new girlfriend when i heard this i use to cry and i couldn't stop crying untill i called my best friend and tell her but she didn't want to hear me what i was saying and she closed the phone on my face i use to cry more coz i don't have any one at that moment to tell him\her my feeling so i decided to call him the next day and tell him is that was a night mare for me but he didn't wat to talk to me so i was lonely without a girlfriend or a boyfriend i hateted my life i was the sadess persone on t
e earth...
but then i knewed that any girl or boy loved from ROSARY SCHOOL SHJ" after amoment he or she will relilaze that this is a playig game only!..
but now me and him we are only frieds and i wish to be that forever!

Categories:

0 komentar:

Copyright © Metaphysical Paradox

Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Blogger Theme By NewBloggerThemes Up ↑